The term ‘me’ or ‘I’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to ‘Melanie Cornish’ as the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the websites. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We aim to process your order and get your delivery on its way very quickly. We despatch it within 48 hours of receipt of your order. We use and support our local Post Office which is a 5-minute walk away. If any delays occur which are outside of our control, we apologise for this in advance.
If total value of goods is £65 or more – FREE!
1st Class Royal Mail (Weight Based Shipping):
- 0-5kg – £5.50
- 5-15kg – £10
- 15-30kg – £13.50
We aim to despatch your order within 48 hours of receipt of order. With all UK Inland orders being shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class postal service.
Please allow up to 4-5 days for actual delivery, it should arrive prior to this but 1st class post is not a guaranteed next day service.
Orders will be sent to your requested delivery address that you submitted on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Please make sure you notify us of all the correct delivery address information.
We do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
Your parcel will only be considered missing if it fails to arrive 15 working days after this i.e. 19 -20 working days after posting date (detailed in your confirmation email). Notification of non-arrival must be made within 30 days of order otherwise it will be presumed that goods have been received.
Cancellation and Refund:
We take payment in full when you place your order. Should you wish to cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will refund your payment in full within 72 hours. If your order has been despatched then we offer a full refund including the cost of postage if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. Items damaged in transit or not delivered within the postal services specified time limit are also covered by our full refund policy. The refund will be made within 72 hours of receiving the returned goods.